- Booking forms can be sent to: Adrian Wells, Glyn Tawel, Capel Seion, Aberystwyth, SW23 4EE together with a cheque to cover the cost of the lesson.
- Please write a separate cheque for each lesson so that in the event of a cancellation your cheque can be destroyed (lessons may be cancelled if there is not enough take-up).
- Lowri, our training officer, will contact you 4 days prior to the lessons to confirm times, by phone (07828 643351) or text.
- Please note that entry deadlines will be strictly observed so that information can be passed between Adrian, Lowri and the instructor.
- Please make sure your horse’s vaccinations comply with the requirements of the training venue were these differ from the current BRC policy. Passports maybe checked
Alternatively, forms can be emailed to Adrian or June with Lowri copied in and payment made by BACS transfer – the Club’s details are:
Payee Name: DPRG; Sort Code: 40-08-09; Account No: 91141767; Please insert your name in the payment reference box together with the date of the lesson you’re paying for. Please pay for each lesson separately.
If you have any suggestions for training please contact Lowri
Helpers required to for poo picking; course / poles set up put away etc.
Fun Day @ Cambrian Cross Country Booking Information
Booking closes on the 24th and times will be sent out via email on the 25th.
Please EMAIL lowriDPRG@hotmail.com with your name, junior or senior rider and what group you would like to join.
️If you wish to use previous credit or your membership credit please include this in your email. You will then be sent an email that has the payment reference number and payment details on it.
Skull caps and body protectors are compulsory for Group 2, 3 and 4.
Refunds or credit will only be given if the event is cancelled or you have informed us before the 25th of April.
No horse and fancy a day out? No problem, we always need volunteers, please email if you’re able to volunteer
For further information please email Lowri on lowriDPRG@hotmail.com