- Booking forms can be sent to: Adrian Wells, Glyn Tawel, Capel Seion, Aberystwyth, SW23 4EE together with a cheque to cover the cost of the lesson.
- Please write a separate cheque for each lesson so that in the event of a cancellation your cheque can be destroyed (lessons may be cancelled if there is not enough take-up).
- Lowri, our training officer, will contact you 4 days prior to the lessons to confirm times, by phone (07828 643351) or text.
- Please note that entry deadlines will be strictly observed so that information can be passed between Adrian, Lowri and the instructor.
- Please make sure your horse’s vaccinations comply with the requirements of the training venue were these differ from the current BRC policy. Passports maybe checked
Alternatively, forms can be emailed to Adrian or June with Lowri copied in and payment made by BACS transfer – the Club’s details are:
Payee Name: DPRG; Sort Code: 40-08-09; Account No: 91141767; Please insert your name in the payment reference box together with the date of the lesson you’re paying for. Please pay for each lesson separately.
If you have any suggestions for training please contact Lowri
Helpers required to for poo picking; course / poles set up put away etc.
Fun Day & Cross Country Training at Cambrian Cross Country 28/10/20
11.00 Open schooling session for the novice and nervous. This is open to people who just want to hack around the course, play in the water or have a go at the smaller jumps £22
12.00 onwards 1.5 hour lesson with Rhiannon Coleman. please state your ability on booking.£35 for members £40 for non members
12.30 onwards Open schooling for confident and experienced. £22
BOOKING IN ADVANCE IS ESSENTIAL!!!!
email lowriDPRG@hotmail.com and forward payment via Bacs or cheque. Booking reference CcOct followed by the riders name
COVID restrictions will apply