- Booking forms can be sent to: Adrian Wells, Glyn Tawel, Capel Seion, Aberystwyth, SW23 4EE together with a cheque to cover the cost of the lesson.
- Please write a separate cheque for each lesson so that in the event of a cancellation your cheque can be destroyed (lessons may be cancelled if there is not enough take-up).
- Lowri, our training officer, will contact you 4 days prior to the lessons to confirm times, by phone (07828 643351) or text.
- Please note that entry deadlines will be strictly observed so that information can be passed between Adrian, Lowri and the instructor.
- Please make sure your horse’s vaccinations comply with the requirements of the training venue were these differ from the current BRC policy. Passports maybe checked
Alternatively, forms can be emailed to Adrian or June with Lowri copied in and payment made by BACS transfer – the Club’s details are:
Payee Name: DPRG; Sort Code: 40-08-09; Account No: 91141767; Please insert your name in the payment reference box together with the date of the lesson you’re paying for. Please pay for each lesson separately.
When booking a lesson with Rhiannon, please state whether you wish to attend a pole work lesson or jumping – book in the usual way (see above) – Group Lessons for Members £16 each (please ring Lowri 07828 643351 for availability & price of other options)
If you have any suggestions for training please contact Lowri
Helpers required to for poo picking; course / poles set up put away etc.
~Schooling Sessions 2020~
7-8pm at LLuest Equine Centre on the dates below. Cost – £5. Please book in the usual way by notifying Lowri & sending payment to Adrian. There will be a maximum of 6 riders per session; open to Members only.
21st January; 27th February; 17th March & 28th April
Training with Nicola Tustain MBE
21st December 2019 – Poles & Flatwork
Private & Group sessions at Lluest; £45 private & £16 group. Possibility of lessons at your own yard please contact Lowri for details
February 2020 – Flatwork
11th April 2020 – Flatwork at Lluest
12th January 2020 – Have a go Side Saddle
On your own horse. At Lluest Equine Centre; £50 for Members & £60 for Non-Members
5th February 2020 – Sarah Chapman Showing Clinic
Private & Group sessions; part of the TSR Talent Spotting Project. More details to follow
8th February 2020- Arena Eventing Training
Area 21 training; details have been emailed to Members
4th March 2020 – Training
7-9pm at Lluest Equine Centre; details TBC