Training Dates & Booking Instructions
- Booking forms can be sent to: Adrian Wells, Glyn Tawel, Capel Seion, Aberystwyth, SW23 4EE together with a cheque to cover the cost of the lesson.
- Please write a separate cheque for each lesson so that in the event of a cancellation your cheque can be destroyed (lessons may be cancelled if there is not enough take-up).
- Lowri, our training officer, will contact you 4 days prior to the lessons to confirm times, by phone (07828 643351) or text.
- Please note that entry deadlines will be strictly observed so that information can be passed between Adrian, Lowri and the instructor.
- Please make sure your horse’s vaccinations comply with the requirements of the training venue were these differ from the current BRC policy
Alternatively, forms can be emailed to Adrian or June with Lowri copied in and payment made by BACS transfer – the Club’s details are:
Payee Name: DPRG; Sort Code: 40-08-09; Account No: 91141767; Please insert your name in the payment reference box together with the date of the lesson you’re paying for. Please pay for each lesson separately.
When booking a lesson with Rhiannon, please state whether you wish to attend a pole work lesson or jumping – book in the usual way (see above) – Group Lessons for Members £16 each (please ring Lowri 07828 643351 for availability & price of other options)
If you have any suggestions for training please contact Lowri
Helpers required to for poo picking; course / poles set up put away etc.
~Schooling sessions 2019~
There will be two sessions running from 7-8pm and 8-9pm on the dates below. Cost – £5. Please book in the usual way by notifying Lowri & sending payment to Adrian. There will be a maximum of 6 riders per session. These are open to members only.
Wed 20 November 2019 at Lluest Equine Centre